Babaco’s Rugged Electronic Indicative Seal
- Many seals make it impossible to properly secure your cargo because
the seal takes the place of a proper lock.
- Does not require special removal tools and is easy for use by both
shippers and consignees.
- Seal numbers cannot be replicated.
- Integrates with the full Babaco line of cargo security products.
- Anodized Zinc Aluminum Enclosure
- 2 Year Battery Life
- Runs on Standard AA Batteries
- 100% Weather Proof
- Multi Door Monitoring
- Tamper Proof
- Full One Year Warranty
- Digital Seal
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Guide
- (1) Commercial Grade Magnetic Door Sensor
How it Works:
1. Anytime cargo doors are open the display will show OPEN (for 10 seconds)
2. When the truck is loaded and the cargo doors are closed, the dispatcher, administrator, or company-designated person pushes the button on the bottom of the seal and then records the number displayed on the seal. The number can be displayed at anytime by pressing the button.
3. When the truck arrives at its destination, the receiving party presses the button on the seal prior to opening the door. The seal will match the seal number recorded at loading time unless the load was compromised in transit in which case the seal number will not match.
4. If a different number is shown, it indicates that the door was opened, prior to arrival.