BABACO® Alarms: Designed for Box Trucks
When the driver arrives at a pick-up or a delivery location, the alarm process forces the driver to shut off the vehicle and remove all keys from the cab. These keys must be then taken to the rear of the vehicle in order to operate the door and alarm that protects the cargo area. (The same key is used for the BABACO® door lock if equipped).
Your vehicles run a great risk of being stolen when left idling, which is why we have taken precautionary measures to force the driver to remove all keys from the vehicle when at a pick-up or delivery location. Additionally, eliminating idling time during a delivery/pick-up will in turn save your company money on costly fuel charges not to mention that idling is unlawful in many cities and states.
When leaving a pick-up/drop-off location, the driver is forced to close the cargo door before driving away or the alarm will sound. The high output siren of the alarm system cannot go unnoticed by the driver and will prevent a costly mistake of the truck being driven away with the cargo door open. By simply closing the cargo door, the alarm is engaged and the door is automatically locked (if equipped with a BABACO® lock). The driver does not have to take additional measures to arm the alarm system. This process is automatic.
Included with this alarm are the following:
- 1 Steel Alarm Enclosure with tamper protection
- 1 Independent Battery Supply
- 1 Control Module
- 1 Cargo Compartment Control Switch
- 1 High Output Audible Siren
- 1 BABACO® Ignition Kill Module
- 1 Motion Detection with Anti-Tow Protection
- Armored Door Sensor(s)
Additional Features and Benefits
- The alarm operates off its own power supply
- Programmable features to fit customer needs and vehicle body types
- The alarm control module is securely protected in a steal enclosure inside the Box Truck body (as opposed to under the dashboard which is easily accessible and defeated)
- The alarm system has tamper protection to determine if the alarm is being accessed or modified in an unauthorized manner or if anyone tries to bypass the ignition.
- The alarm has protection to determine if the vehicle is being accessed or used in an unauthorized manner.
- The system also has sensors to detect if the vehicle is being towed.
- There is a BABACO® ignition installed to help prevent the vehicle from being stolen. The BABACO® Ignition Kill/Starter Interrupt and stops the vehicle from starting
- Multiple independent partitions protect different parts of the Box Truck with alarms
- All components are manufactured and designed especially to operate and withstand the harshest of environments.
- It is impossible to shim or bump our locks.
- One Key Operation: Use the same key to operate your alarm system and door locks. The driver needs only one key for the system; whether it includes alarms, locks, ignition kill, and/or sensors.
- On board Self Diagnostics
- RF Keyless Operation GPS Integration (Real Time Monitoring, Remote Alarm Notification, GPS with location)
- Cab Alarm
Accept No Substitutes
Others claim to have products that are equivalent to ours, however many of these products have been designed specifically for car and home installations. Babaco manufactures its security products specifically for commercial vehicles. There is no substitute to our patented system which is exclusively designed for Vans and cargo vehicles and not available off the retail shelf. It is impossible to duplicate our keys anywhere but BABACO®.