Some of the Benefits & Features of the TRUK-LOK I®
- Automatically locks. When the driver is finished loading or unloading and closes the door, the truck is automatically locked. This automatic feature ensures your truck and cargo are always secure.
- Available for side and rear doors, roll-up, double barn or single swing-out.
- Made of a tough, durable, high tensile cast material, tested to withstand severe shock and stress.
- Uses a high security, restricted keyway. The key code can be made to fit your needs; master keyed on demand.
- Installed permanently inside the vehicle and does not use any cargo space. Easy to install, without welding.
- Lock is mounted on the inside of the vehicle to protect it from vandalism as well as from the environment (i.e. extreme weather)
- Available for a variety of truck bodies including dry, insulated, or refrigerated.
- Can be combined with BABACO’s® One Key System: Full integration with the alarm system.
TRUK-LOK I® Unique Features
- TRUK-LOK I® – Makes every padlock obsolete
- TRUK-LOK I® – Cannot be LOST
- TRUK-LOK I® – Cannot be CUT
- TRUK-LOK I® – Cannot be STOLEN
- TRUK-LOK I® – Cannot be FORGOTTEN
- TRUK-LOK I® – is installed without welding
- TRUK-LOK I® – can be keyed alike to operate with any Babaco® product