Some of the Benefits & Features of the TRUK-LOK II®
- Proven over the years to be a reliable and affordable lock for roll-up door protection.
- Made from a tough durable high-tensile cast material; tested to withstand severe shock and stress.
- Installed permanently inside the vehicle and does not use cargo space.
- When the driver is finished loading or unloading, the door is automatically locked when it is closed, ensuring your cargo is secure.
- Mounted on the inside of the vehicle to protect it from vandalism and the environment (i.e. extreme weather)
- Optional interior quick release available gives you the ability to open the lock from the inside.
TRUK-LOK II® is available in two configuration types:
A): BABACO’s® standard high security lock cylinder. Our keys cannot be duplicated anywhere but BABACO® and can be configured to fit your needs. Customers with multiple locks have flexibility of using a unique master key group, and can be keyed different or alike. Master keys available at customers request.
B): Interchangeable Lock System. Interchangeable locking cores give you the ability to change the lock cylinders without having to disassemble the lock. Control key is sold with interchangeable core.
TRUK-LOK II® Unique Features
- TRUK-LOK II® – Makes every padlock obsolete
- TRUK-LOK II® – Cannot be LOST
- TRUK-LOK II® – Cannot be CUT
- TRUK-LOK II® – Cannot be STOLEN
- TRUK-LOK II® – Cannot be FORGOTTEN
- TRUK-LOK II® – is installed without welding
- TRUK-LOK II® – can be keyed alike to operate with any Babaco® product
This lock is commonly known as the Slam Lock.